Our Responsible Cannabis Cultivation Training is aimed at the rules and regulations affecting your grow. It is a 3-4 hour course and was submitted to the MED for review. It is also a certification course where participants are tested and certified to show comprehension.
The cost of the course is $199 per person. Call for group discounts and/or special pricing for sessions held at your location.
The Benefits of Attending our Responsible Cannabis Cultivation Training include:
- Greater regulatory compliance and reduced possibility of fines and business interruption.
- Earning a Cannabis Regulatory Solutions, “Responsible Cannabis Cultivation Training Designation.”
- Demonstrable commitment to operate at the highest level of compliance and industry best practice.
- Greater employees knowledge to perform their job responsibilities more effectively.
- While not a MED required training program, this course is designed to be a sister to the MED’s Responsible Vendor Program. As such, the licensing authority and local municipalities may consider your company’s initiative to complete this course as a mitigating factor when imposing sanctions and/or fines.
Becoming a Cannabis Regulatory Solutions Responsible Cannabis Cultivator therefore represents a competitive advantage over Non-Responsible Cannabis Cultivator Businesses while providing owners with reduced regulatory and business risk.
Call today to schedule a training event in the convenience and privacy of your facility!